May 11, 2016
Sacred Heart Catholic School, Medford Pre-Kindergarten
Part-time 20 hours/wk
Sacred Heart Catholic School is seeking a creative, compassionate and highly qualified teacher to join our team as a part-time Pre-K teacher. We are located in the Rogue Valley in Southern Oregon. We are seeking a teacher who can create a faith-filled classroom and prepare students for Kindergarten. The candidate must possess strong core teaching skills, good communication skills, and be able to implement and support the programs that are currently in place at the school. Candidates must have a desire to work as a member in a school community, with the good of the students, families, and school as the focus.
Qualified applicants must complete:
- First Aid/CPR certification
- Food Handlers Certification
- Recognizing and Reporting Child Abuse and Neglect Training
- Enrollment in Oregon Office of Child Care's Central Background Registry
- Online Background Check through Praesidium, Inc.
- Called to Protect (Safe Environment Program) through the Archdiocese of PortlandPlease send cover letter, resume and three references to Patrick Gross at firstname.lastname@example.org.